Sunday, December 30, 2007

Cruising....

Well Jack started standing up this week. He started in the playpen and has now completely got the hang of it. Pulling up on shelves, couches, chairs, toys, the coffee table, ect. He is taking a step or two along the furniture, so it won't be long now before he is taking his first steps. He also has finally cut one of those top front teeth. I am glad, the vampire look was cute, but I am glad to see a more toothy smile. :-)

As I was typing I looked over to a busy Jack who stopped everything as Skippy (our dog) walked by and Jack pulled up into a standing position holding on to poor skippy. It was quite cute skippy half turned and jack held on still standing until skippy started licking jack and he fell down. I was sure if Jack was angry about falling or being licked by the dog.

Tata

1 comment:

Carl Ponanz said...

The big guy is starting to strut is stuff! You think he kept you busy before ;)?