Sunday, November 18, 2007

JACK JACK THE UNSTOPPABLE

Here are a couple recent Jack pictures!!




Jack has entered the age/stage that requires tag team parenting. Charlie and I have perfected this and a tag is no longer required, "the look" is enough since we are now second time parents. This week Jack has gotten an ear infection, a new tooth, is beginning to pull him self up on furniture, and his crawling has almost been perfected and is nearly unstoppable. As busy as he is becoming we are really enjoying every minute of it! Somehow it seems to be going much faster this time:(

This weekend we visited Santa. I was eager to beat the crowds this year. Waiting in line with a 10 month old for hours is not my idea of Holiday Fun. We visit the Santa at the MOA. He is the best and what Abby calls the "real Santa." I have went to MOA for our Santa visits since Abby was 1 and will continue to as long as the "real Santa" is there. Santa saw Jack and said to me "Mom you stay there with baby brother and we are gonna talk toys." He than took Abby by hand to the Santa chair and when they were through he walked back up to me and said, "Mom put Jack in the chair and I will enter the picture when he is ready." So I did and one of his elves helped distract Jack with a book and we got a sweet picture with out scaring my little guy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Abby's Mom said...

HUH? Is this french or spanish. I am leaning towards spanish. Its been years since I have studied either. However just on conjigation rules it looks more spanish. Anyone know for sure? Better yet, anyone have a translation?

Jimi said...

Hi Vanessa,

I read your comment. It's in Portuguese from someone in Brazil. There is a translate feature in dictionary.com that will allow you to translate almost any common language to English - but usually imperfectly. It translated your comment as below, and it appears to be some kind of ad for an internet service. TT

"Oi, I found its blog for google is well interesting I liked this post. It would like to speak on the CresceNet. The CresceNet is a dialed supplier of Internet that remunerates its users for the hardwired time. Accurately this that you read, is paying you to connect. The paid supplier 20 cents for the moment of connection dialed with local linking for more than 2100 cities of Brazil. The CresceNet has a connection accelerator, that leaves its faster connection up to 10 times. Who uses broad band can also profit, is enough to register in cadastre itself in the CresceNet and when it will be to sleep to connect for dialed, it is possible to pay the ADSL alone with the money of the dialed one. In the schedules of only minute the expense with telephone is minimum and the remuneration of the generous CresceNet. If you to want to linkar the Cresce.Net (www.provedorcrescenet.com) in its blog I you would be been thankful, until more and success. If is possible add the CresceNet (www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend."


I hope this helps. Sorry that you couldn't make it for the pie party on Saturday.

Jim

Carl Ponanz said...

The translation is as follows: and it is Portugese not spanish:
Oi, I found its blog for google is well interesting I liked this post. It would like to speak on the CresceNet. The CresceNet is a dialed supplier of InterNet that remunerates its users for the hardwired time. Accurately this that you read, is paying you to connect. The paid supplier 20 cents for the moment of connection dialed with local linking for more than 2100 cities of Brazil. The CresceNet has a connection accelerator, that leaves its faster connection up to 10 times. Who uses broad band can also profit, is enough to register in cadastre itself in the CresceNet and when it will be to sleep to connect for dialed, it is possible to pay the ADSL alone with the money of the dialed one. In the schedules of only minute the expense with telephone is minimum and the remuneration of the generous CresceNet. If you I to want to linkar Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in its blog I would be been thankful, until more and success. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Abby's Mom said...

wow! a Portugese spam! Thanks Dad and Uncle Jim!